Leadership for Life

SEEK THE TRUTH AND BE NOT AFRAID

I would like to thank Orrin Woodward, and the leaders of LIFE LEADERSHIP for suppling us with some of the best leadership information available today.

As we know, results come from our actions. Our actions come from our thinking and our thinking comes from information. We are being fed information every moment of every day and need to be careful of the information we take in.

About 20 years ago,  I read a short story that helped me understand how people are convinced to believe things that have been proven untrue. Although the following fictional story was written almost 50 years ago by James Clavell, society is currently and has always been in danger of being indoctrinated with untruths.

Some hate the truth because they’ve been deceived and therefore think it’s not the truth, and some hate truth because they know it is.

Seek the truth and be not afraid!

Curtis Spolar

9 responses

1. Carl Buchanan

Many do not! People are so complacent and comfortable. So we need to sew more seeds of truth and freedom! I am so proud of you and your family!

Carl & Rosa

Sent from my iPhone

July 19, 2013 at 8:38 pm

2. Awesome well said Curtis!

July 19, 2013 at 8:41 pm

3. Roy and Carolyn Hamilton

It is terrifying how easily children ( people) can be lead.

July 20, 2013 at 11:57 am

4. awesome!!!!!!!

July 21, 2013 at 10:37 am

5. Tess Torres

Wow! I just read the attached story! Very scary but can see that manipulation today in what we are told to think by soe in the outside world. I am so glad our family has truth through LIFE Leadership! Seek and hold on to the truth. I had my 13 year old read that story, she said she is glad she is going to be home schooled now! Thank you for all you and Debbie do! God Bless! -Tess

July 21, 2013 at 2:02 pm

6. roy and brenda hatcher

What’s sad is that the “NEW TEACHER” is with us everyday…on tv, radio, media, govt…telling us what we believe is wrong and what they say is right. And many Americans are finding themselves believing them…careful what you feed your mind…be very careful! Study to show yourselves approved…know real from counterfeit…thanking God for the truths of LIFE.

July 22, 2013 at 6:55 am

7. Jennifer Martinez

Wow very eye opening and happening right before our eyes today thank you for posting this and for leading so many to truth in the LIFE BUSINESS !

July 25, 2013 at 9:51 pm

8. Marcos

This is a story that brings back many good and bad memories that I could write a book on them if I knew how. I will only say two things: (1) Right now, as I write this comment, there are children in every school in Mexico, from kinder garden to university level changing their prayers from God to “the leader”. In this case, the leader is a friend, a cousin, a brother, or even a father/mother who has joined criminal groups to get a ‘piece of candy’ on the table. Teachers in states such as Monterrey, Coahuila, Tamaulipas, San Luis Potosi, etc., find themselves fighting a double battle: fighting to keep their own beliefs, and fighting to destroy the false, evil beliefs “the leader” is putting in the minds of our children.
    (2) The new teacher in the story knew the children’s names because they had assigned sitting. There are schools using automated administrative programs that require classroom sitting charts. It makes grading and roster calling easier. There are computerized programs called student response system (SRS). They work with an interactive board. students are given an electronic device to provide their answers by pressing buttons. If the teacher asks a question, she/he does not need to even look at students, but to look a the board and see the sitting chart to record the response. The software’s database records the students response, and averages students responses for final grades. I will not be surprised to see future classroom technology plugging in students to a computerized chair, and have them learn through digital imaging classroom technology. ‘Teachers’, or should I say “any employee” will need just a few training courses to operate such technology. Who knows, maybe one day not so far in our future, we will see robots, instead of teachers managing classrooms. It just a thought!

I would like to thank Curtis & Debbie Spolar, Orrin Woodward, and the LIFE Leadership for all they are doing to bring family values and principles back into our lives. We cannot avoid the interaction with technology advancements, but just like Mrs. Laurie Woodward says “Principles never change.” I agree.
    Marcos

July 26, 2013 at 12:46 pm

9. Miguel and Jennifer Martinez

Wow, it only took 28 min and everything those kids where taught was replaced with such an ease. I am so thankful for Curtis Spolar and the rest of the founders of life for stepping out of there comfort and intentionally seek truth.

July 26, 2013 at 5:23 pm